Sunday, June 24, 2012

Discussion Among Beautiful Minds

It is no secret that Pop Culture has gone to shit and my personal utter disdain for it all. For years I've dreamed and worked on being funny and eloquent enough to have my own show like this with millions viewing with pleasure from their living room. I love to talk.

Just a little background on this video, Frank Lloyd Wright is perhaps the greatest architect in American history. Here at 89 he is still sharp, eloquent, witty, and engaging. Not to mention a very dapper man, indeed. Very much so a gifted man and something we're not very likely to see again; until of course I get my own god damn show. Every night on WML you had wonderful guests the likes of Yves Saint Laurent, Woody Allen, Nat King Cole, Muhammad Ali and so on. Notice how the panel stands up and recognizes immediately that they are in the presence of greatness; true class.



Watching these clips makes me realize how much the media has de-evolved into being crass and mindless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment